Saturday, May 5, 2007

CONFUSED ABOUT MAKING MONEY!

When I started my adventure on the "superhighway" I was lost and confused! After spending hour upon hour, and way to much money on the Internet, I came to a harsh reality. Not many people are telling the truth out there! You start your search and come across the title "Just your poor average Joe" here is someone you don't even konw is telling you(this is my favorite one): "I was living out of my car, broke and desperate" so they started an on line bussiness. Magicaly they became a millionaire and they're going to show you step-by-step how they did it, because they care! After reading their whole story and pitch you think; I'm an average Joe, If he can do this so can I! Now your all excited and and you pull out your credit card to purchase their program. Up pops the big "start download" button and you are on your way to becoming wealthy. After about a week of not understanding any of the lingo being used, you give up. They have yor money and it is to much trouble to try and the refund you were gaurnteed. This brings us to the part of how I got here. I've been in the pet service industry for 25 years. I earn a good living and am happy, but I wanted more. A bigger house, a new car, more money in the bank, you know, just more! I bought in to all the hype (the poor joe) and stared my adventure. After working 10 hour days I came home and worked on my project diligently to no prevail. Then one night I was on a confrence call (that I paid for) with one of the biggest money makers on the Internet. He told me that my promblem was I didn't have a story. If you don'T have a story make one up, and I qoute "Knowledge tells, Stories sell". Ah-ha! Thats when it hit me, the "story" is just a big "lie" to sucker you in. This is big bussiness for people who have big money. After quite a bit of time and money, I found some programs that do work! My web page has a list of them if your intrested.
www.leexchange.com/SCAMS.html

No comments: